Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What would be a good Christmas gift for a 17 year old male?

gifts for her 17
 on 23rd Birthday Gifts - T-Shirts, Posters, & other Gift Ideas
gifts for her 17 image



andromidaw


My nephew is 17 years old and I have no idea what to get him for Christmas. I know he's into hip hop and graffiti art, but I don't know of any good stores. Any suggestions?
Thank you for all the helpful tips!



Answer
andromidaw, Try browsing around a local gift store for lots of ideas. http://www.giftstorelocator.com

What would be a good gift for a 17 month old?




Raven


I am having my second child in July,I want to get my daughter a couple of gifts to open up at the hospital when she comes see her new sister and mommy. I don't know what would be a good gift or right for this type of thing. Any ideas would be must welcome. Thank you in advance.


Answer
Well as a mom to 3 back to back to back.. i can tell you that the best gift is something to keep your daughter entertained at the hospital. At that age she is going to want to EXPLORE the hospital room and go wild with all the drawers and neat new things everywhere. So anything to entertain her even though anything will only last a short while since at that age they are hard to keep occupied for more than 15 minutes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment