Friday, January 24, 2014

What should I do for my 1 year wedding anniversary?

gifts for her anniversary ideas
 on Homemade Gifts for boyfriends
gifts for her anniversary ideas image



Hillary M


So May 27th is my 1 year wedding anniversary!!! My husband and I are going out to dinner all dressed up and eating out cake topper that has been frozen for almost a year now, ha! (any tips on what to do with the cake when i take it out of the freezer?)

So, we arent doing gifts but I wanted to do something romantic/sweet/silly for him the day of or the week of out anniversary.

Any ideas????

Any ideas are welcome! I need all the help i can get! LOL

Thank you!!!



Answer
My wife and I are celebrating our two year anniversary next week so I know where you are(how exciting)! Anyway one thing she did for me on our first anniversary that I absolutely loved(since we were on a budget). She made a homemade coupon book. One coupon said good for your meal of any choice given 48 hours in advance, one said good for me not nagging at you even when you really deserve it, and another said one night for me to fulfill your wildest dreams. It was awesome and it pulled us closer together while saving money. Give it a try you won't be dissapointed.

What is a simple anniversary gift idea for my boyfriend of two months?

Q. Tomorrow is me and my boyfriend's second month anniversary and we're pretty serious yet I'm only 16 and he's 18. I have no clue what to do or get for him. Help is very much needed :(


Answer
maybe you boyfriend's birthday is passed now, but i still want to tell you one idea so you can prepare for your boyfriend's next birthday.
make an album for him.
this is a good way to share your pictures.and after the album is finished,you can burn it in a blank DVD,then give it to you boyfriend,
when his birthday comes,light some candle,and share the album togheter.
everytime he watch the album,he remember you.that's good,right?
this software may help you do that,Digital Album Master,adding background music,making slide effect...it can do that easily.
you can get it from
http://www.makemymtv.com
you can try it the next time,good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment