Saturday, January 25, 2014

What is the best present,gift for a birthday to your mom?

gift for women birthday
 on Birthday Clip Art Images Birthday Stock Photos & Clipart Birthday ...
gift for women birthday image



trying to


I only have about 50 dollars and I want to buy my mom something.What should I get her?Don't give me crap that the greatest present is love.I want to gove her soemthing for her birthday and what should I do exactly on the day of her birthday is is on December 10 so on a weekday


Answer
I always buy my bother a little something personal, like some slippers with a nice card and to top it off a pink carnation, they smell very nice. You do know women like flowers.....

What should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?




jhorner042


My girlfriends' birthday is coming up and I'm really not sure what to get her. We've only been going out for about a week. She says she wants a mood ring, but I want to get her something special, but not all flashy and expensive. Any suggestions?


Answer
Having lived a little while longer in life & from my own point-of-view as a Wife of almost 30 years- If your girl already knows exactly what she wants & has told you. . she has made it easy for you to please her. . buy her the "Mood Ring"!! Other gifts that women enjoy are flowers, chocolates & other jewelry-items; like a necklace (they do have "Mood Necklaces" too!).

And- It will go along way to making your girl happy if you also get her ring-size before purchasing the "Mood Ring", as this shows that you take a personal & genuine interest in her. However well meaning, it can make a bad impression if the item you buy does not fit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment