Thursday, January 23, 2014

What is the best way to send a gift card from US to UK ?

gift for her birthday uk
 on home birthday gifts 21st birthday gifts happy 21st birthday gift pack ...
gift for her birthday uk image



KayBeeDee


I would like to send a quick gift card to my friend in UK for her birthday. I need suggestions for buying a gift card online - it can be a store card or even better a visa/master card which can be used at more places.. I do not know the stores in UK (except for the expensive Harrods). What is the best way/site to buy a card which can be shipped to UK or used online.. Pls suggest a decent store or a generic card (visa, etc) and how to. Many advance thanks !


Answer
Snail mail is the best way.

What to get an artist for their birthday?

Q. So my best friend's birthday is coming up and she's a really good artist and I always try to encourage her to keep on with that passion. What's something I can get her? Price isn't really a factor as long as its less than like 200 dollars. Thanks!
She's good with painting, oils, and pencil drawing.


Answer
If she needs any new graphite pencils, my favourite type are the clutch pencils manufactured by Faber Castell. They retail at £6 each in the UK, but they are so lovely - excellent quality with smooth, rich graphite leads - worth every penny in my view. I've linked an online store below that sells them slightly cheaper than RRP, but you may be able to source them cheaper locally.

Hope you find the perfect gift :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment