Sunday, January 19, 2014

A surprise gift from a long distance friend?

gifts for her long distance
 on , SHE SPENT HER EARLY LIFE IN THE NEW ENGLAND STATES, AND THEN HER ...
gifts for her long distance image



Ba Ba


I found out that my long distance friend sent me a surprise present. I still don't know what it is but its the second gift he has given me (the first was given on the day I left for my job abroad. It was very inexpensive but thoughtful too.)

So how does one interpret such things? Is he interested or just being incredibly sweet and thoughtful?

Any guys here bought gifts for long distance friends that you've known for less than two months but talk to every day?



Answer
That's sweet. He definitely likes you whether as a friend or more. He probably did want to pursue something with you, only you had a job abroad. Keep in touch with him as a friend. You dont want to complicate things with a long distance relationship.If he implies more on the phone let him know where you stand, that you dont want to ruin things with a long distance relationship. Of course it's up to you what you choose! Who knows, if you come back ?-are you coming back? ye might start going out!

Would a dogtag be a good gift for my long distance boyfriend?




HappinessD


My long distance boyfriend's birthday is soon and i need to get a good gift. i was thinking about getting an engraved dogtag that says "thinking of you" or something cute like that. is this a good idea? if so please leave some engraving ideas. if not please give me some other ideas. thank you


Answer
DeliverLiquor.com will send him a gift basket with a personal note ... Great for a long distance gift ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment