Thursday, January 23, 2014

What kind of gift should i get for my boyfriend?

gift for her under 50 dollars
 on Gifts for home designers
gift for her under 50 dollars image



Robinn!


Okkkk. I have been going out with this guy for almost a year. His birthday is coming up soon and i dont know what to get him. I want to get him something under 50 dollars. do you guys have ANY ideas. i am going to make him some brownies. and get him some earrings. but WHAT ELSE?


Answer
A heart necklace

http://valentinelovecard.com/pg_store.php

and some hot love coupons

http://valentinelovecard.com/pg_love_coupons.php

What did you get your boyfriend for christmas?




Loving Bab


I need one more good idea under 50 dollars to get for my 21 year old boyfriend. We've been together for 4 years and live together. So far I got him two new games for his PS3 but I want to get him something other than games. Any ideas? Or what did you or are you getting your boyfriend?


Answer
I'm still interrogating my guy about it, but so far on his list is a player's guide for a videogame, and... that's it. I want to make him a clay model of the Master Sword from Zelda too, because he loves Zelda.

Ideas... any DVDs he wants? My brother bought the entire Twilight Zone series for himself on DVD, as a Christmas gift to himself.

What's his favorite store? Does he like to go to Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks (for an avid coffee drinker, a gift card there can be a real treat)?

Take notice to his interests and hobbies- what he listens to, does for fun, collects, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment