Monday, January 20, 2014

What are some good gifts for teachers and faculty?

gift for her under 10
 on UNDER $10 CHRISTMAS GIFTS | Holiday Gifts
gift for her under 10 image



loopityloo


I'm graduating 8th grade in two weeks!!! I'm sooo excited! I was thinking of some gifts, that are under $10 each because there are 11 members total and I'm not a good present buyer. No food for personal reasons.


Answer
I think that finding the right gift can sometimes be difficult. What I think is that people tend to like unique gifts that are hard to find and not sold in stores. People like the gifts more this way since they cannot be replaced. I have been buying a few items from www.thinkfuntoys.com and giving it away to friends and family. They all love it. The stuff there are pretty cheap and unique and they deliver fast.

what cute fun gift could i give a person in my flute section?







i'm in marching band and every year we do a secret santa drawing for christmas. What could i give my person? she plays flute and loves music. i need a gift that is under $10 but fun. i don't want to get her something useful for a flute, more like accesories pertaining to music like slippers or socks, or please comment some places/items for ideas! thanks!


Answer
Music note earrings would b great for Her!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment