Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What should I do for my 18th birthday?

gift for her 18th birthday
 on Home 18th Birthday Gifts For Her 18th Birthday Gifts 18th Birthday ...
gift for her 18th birthday image



Peachy Kee


Okay, so my 18th birthday is the day after thanksgiving (Nov. 27th). I want to do something really fun, but not a party (thrown by me) or anything like that. A lot of my friends haven't turned 18 yet, so we can't exactly go clubbing. I live in Cleveland, Ohio by the way, so it's cold!

Any suggestions?



Answer
You should definitely take advantage of your legal status on your 18th birthday. You and a bunch of friends should drive to the beach (if there is one in you area) and party until the dawn. Just make sure you have food, drinks and good music to dance to. Or you could try to hit every club and bar in town (the ones you can get into anyway). If you want to keep it simple and fun then go to an arcade and have a game day with your friends.Make sure you tell your family and friends the types of gifts you want now so they will have enough time to buy them. Here are gifts ideas specifically for 18yr olds that you will probably want to ask for http://www.giftgrease.com/eighteen-year-old.html is you don't find anything you like there then here are more http://www.giftgrease.com/birthday-gift-ideas.html You should try to get as many gifts as you can after all your 18th birthday is something to celebrate. Oh yeah there is also Ribbon e-cards that make great gifts because it gives you the chance to actually choose your own gift. And there are alot of name brand items to choose from. Here are the different cards http://www.giftgrease.com/ribbon-e-gift-cards.html These are just some ideas. Hope this helps.

What should I write on my 18th birthday party invitations?




Yolanda


I am having a dinner party and Bennigan's and I am making my invitations but I can't think of what to write.


So far I have:

You have been cordially invited to Yolanda Arriagaâs 18th Birthday party at Benniganâs Restaurant

6pm to 9 pm

Money Tree

the invitation sheet is a little big so I should write more so there won't be so much blank space.
Any ideas?



Answer
you should write either no gifts or what you want :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment