Thursday, January 23, 2014

Can anyone help me with present and gift ideas?

gift ideas for her 40th birthday
 on 40th Birthday Pendants, 40th Birthday Jewelry
gift ideas for her 40th birthday image



Ida


1. Okay so My Dad's birthday is coming up on the 21st of November (this month) hes 39 or 40 and i seriously need birthday ideas, please help!

2. My Mom's birthday is also coming up 38 or 39 is old she will be, gift ideas?

Thank you in advance i know i didn't give you a lot to use but i just want you to put things you've given family members in the past and ideas you would like to share with me, anything! :D



Answer
After spending a lot of time searching for great affordable gifts for my family, I thought it would be great to make a list of some of the best websites for others to be able to compare products and prices, quickly and easily.

What should I get her for her birthday?




TheaterFre


My sister is turning 11 and I need gift ideas! (under $40)

She is NOT a girly girl and is somewhat goth
She has short hair so styling tools are not an option
She already has a phone. NO PHONE ACCESSORIES!
She's artistic-ish
She does not want music
She's a skateboarder
She likes neon and black colors

Any ideas?
Her b-day is the 7th!



Answer
-Gift card to her favorite store
-Clothes from her favorite store
-Since you said she's somewhat goth what about jewelery from hot topic?
-If she's a skateboarder then why not get her a new helmet or a new skateboard?
-Does she like to read? What about getting her her a goth book from barnes & noble or a gift card for there?
-You said she's artistic so what about a new art easel or new paints or new brushes?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment