Saturday, January 25, 2014

What are good Christmas presents for 14 and 19 year old girls?

gift for women under 25
 on Christmas Gifts for Girls Under $25 |
gift for women under 25 image



Barkley Ho


My two nieces have everything they need. What are good Christmas presents for under $25 that they will appreciate.

Should I consider consumable items such as food or candy that at least can surely be used or try to get more material items such as jewelry or clothing? Books are out since neither cares to read. I have no idea of what kind of music would be appreciated.

I would never consider gift cards since I said that they had money and just giving more would not be something that they would remember.



Answer
As a twenty year old woman, I can honestly say that whether you like it or not, gift cards are the way to go. Societally, they used to be viewed as a very unthoughtful, unoriginal gift, but now they are viewed as a way to allow the recipient to choose the gift they most want- instead of what you want for them.
If you go with an item, I'd suggest some low key jewelry or a sweater, etc. Include a gift receipt, because as much as they love you, they'll probably take it back.

What gift should I buy for my friend's birthday party?




muthu


I am a guy, 28 yrs old and I am new to United States and would like to know what gifts are appropriate to give in a birthday party to a 28yr old women and 30yr old guy. Both are U.S citizens. Please let me know!
I am looking for something under 20$- 25$ max.



Answer
first of all, the dollar sign goes before the number.

and just give them cash. or a giftcard to a place they like.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment