Sunday, January 19, 2014

How to check the balance on a Forever 21 gift card?

gift for her 21st
 on Gifts.com - The easy way to find great gifts
gift for her 21st image



lauren123


I have a gift card from Forever 21 and I don't know how much money is on it. how do I check the balance? There is no phone number for me to call on the card and I can't go to the store because there is not one around where I live. Is there a way I could check on their website?


Answer
click contact us at the very bottom

How can I check the balance of my Forever 21 gift card?




Jude Mood


Yesterday I for christmas I got a forever 21 gift card for christmas but I don't know how to check the balance. Is their a number or website page?


Answer
Go to forever21 and click on a random item. Proceed to checkout and when you get to payment , enter your gift card number and the pin. Click apply and you'll see how much (don't click place order)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment