Saturday, January 25, 2014

What is the perfect way to organize personal finances?

gift for her travel
 on ... The Wife Store- Gift Ideas for HerThe Wife Store- Gift Ideas for Her
gift for her travel image



Power


I am thinking of taking a job where I will have money after many years of not having any. I grew up without much & I want to make the most of this opportunity. I know what my monthy bills are but I want to plan ahead to have a good financial life.

I want to have certain things to save for after paying the bills. What would those kinds of catagories be? I am saving for new vehicles but at some point I will probably take loans. I want to save for entertainment & gifts & travel. Please tell me what you have learned about personal money management & planning. Thank you.



Answer
It is actually more simple than you realize. The way I learned how to manage money was to have a clear plan of what you want. I wanted to go to college in another state but I had very limited funds. I did it but it was often difficult since I could only work part-time. Many times I didn't really have enough to eat and got really skinny until I got a job at a Tea Room. I was also saving money for a better car so I opened up a Christmas fund.
Now that I am married and work full time I have the money but the lesson I learned in college has stayed with me so I save as much as I can. My biggest problem is my husband who seems to think the more you make the more you can spend do I purchase CD's which can't be touched for five years. This will give you more interest.

Do I need to have money to get a girlfriend?




nuwa k


I always thought that only people with money can have a family ( or to that matter a girlfriend) since there is lot of gift, traveling and eating out is involved. Is it correct or not.


Answer
A guy need not have a lot of money, but he should have some. For instance, it's nice for a guy to pay for a first date, birthday gift/Xmas, flowers once in a while, but he need not be rich for most women. Women just don't want a guy to have an excuse not to go out and have a good time. Chivalry should not be dead. If he's an adult and he does not have a car to drive, a roof over his head and a job, he will not do well in the dating scene...period.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment